Telluride Experience Deadline Extended: Apply by 2/15/15Posted: January 15, 2015
The deadline to apply for 2015 sessions of The Academy for Emerging Leaders in Patient Safety: The Telluride Experience has been extended to February 15th! Medical students, nursing students with less than 10 years experience, and resident physicians can apply online at The Telluride Experience website by clicking here. Dates and locations include:
- In Telluride, CO: For Health Science Students-June 7th-11th and for Resident Physicians-June 12th-16th.
- In Napa, CA: For Health Science Students-July 26th-30th.
- At Turf Valley Resort in Ellicott City, MD: A combined session for Resident Physicians and Health Science Students-July 8th-12th.
Students who are accepted receive a full scholarship covering room, board, transportation voucher & all educational costs. Resident physicians accepted to attend should be sponsored by their program. Expected faculty for 2015 include healthcare and patient advocate thought leaders:
- Founder–David Mayer, MD
- Curriculum Director–Anne Gunderson, PhD
- Aviation Consultant and Author–John Nance
- Leadership Coach and Author–Paul Levy
- Founder, Josie King Foundation–Sorrel King
- Director, Foundations of Doctoring Program at University of Colorado–Wendy Madigowsky, MD
- Healthcare Advocate and Author–Rosemary Gibson
- President, Mothers Against Medical Error–Helen Haskell
- Founder, Citizens for Patient Safety–Patty Skolnik
- Director of Undergraduate Education, Clinical Excellence Commission–Kim Oates, MD
- And more…
Join us in our 11th year and become part of a preeminent and growing alumni network while developing the skills and knowledge to be a patient safety leader of tomorrow!